All I wanted was somebody to care, and understand. Somebody who will get me through this stage, through this tough time. I thought i am already getting it over. But the fact is, no, I haven't. I need more time perhaps.
This few days, all I get are nagging and blames(though they don't put it in a straightforward manner). But have anyone thought bout the mental stress I'm facing? Every night whenever I shut my eyes, the sound, the scenes, they just keep recurring! Do you understand how terrible i feel trying to get to sleep asap?! To stop thinking bout them?!
I know, friends are concern. They tried to console me and let me whine to them. I deeply appreciate it. I know it's just purely an accident and that i don't have to get so affected bout it. But i just can't take the mental stress that i am facing.
After so many nights of enduring, i finally broke down tonight. I am that weak afterall. Ha ha! What a joke!
Labels: myself