2nd in less than 6 months. How awesome? I thought it never never gonna happen to me again (at least not so soon). Look! What happened? Tell me. Is it me, my luck or is it the road or others? I just have to be real glad that i am still alive and unhurt. And i am thankful whenever such things happened, there were no others with me.
I am at a loss now. And all i could do was blabbered to janice, samantha, samantha's boyf at the scene and even when i went over to look for baby just now. I don't even know what was i saying. But thanks janice for scolding the cab driver for me and offered to accompany me. Really, thanks.
And baby, sorry to impose on you just now when you could have used your time for other stuffs.
Maybe it's time, i should reflect on my driving skills. I don't see such things happening to people around me. Sometimes, I wonder how did the tester pass me on the 2nd attempt. I really ponder. Sigh.
Labels: myself