I really have the need to grumble for a while. Parents went Malaysia for 3days and will only be back tomorrow. I am left home with my bro. I was protesting strongly in the morning, hoping they will bring him away to my grand's place or with them. But to no avail.
Initially, i was quite cool that he stayed behind. But i found it wasn't the case. I have to say first. No matter how untidy i am, i will still clear up the mess in the end. Take my room for instance. My room can be untidy for very long, but eventually i will clear it up someday. For my brother, it's different. And i hate his damn untidy and dirty habit.
First, i can't stand cup/mug/glass/utensils being used and left on the table without clearing. My bro is like that. Somemore not 1,
but 2! WT*! And from last night till now, it's still on the damn table!
Second, i can't stand dirty floor esp somebody rub those dirt, dust or whatever off their foots. If so, at least vacum it up!
My bro did that! WT* X2!! And i had to vacum instead! @#$%^&!
Third, i hate responsiblities. I already said that morning when the parents left i don't wanna be burden by my bro! In a sense that, make sure his tummy his filled every meals! I don't wanna come home earlier with foods and give up the fun i am suppose to have outside! Ok, this point is still consider fine. At least he didnt bug me every meal.
Forth, I don't like it when i've to be a maid to him! Damn it! Outside my parents' room toilet, the filty clothes on the floor are contributed by him and parents. I am suppose to be put them into washing machine later to wash. Come on, parents' clothes, of cos im willing to bring it to the kitchen. But bro's? Am i suppose to throw my clothes there and wait for someone to bring it to the kitchen for me too?! WT* X3!!
Lastly, i don't like my mischiefs/secrets to be reveal too much to him. Like coming home late and who am i with. This point, i am keeping my fingers crossed. At least, i also have his secret which are not to be known to my mother.
Despite the points, at least he helped to fold clothes and offer joss stick when i asked him to. Well, it does simmer the fire in me a bit. If not, i would have been raging with anger now.
On the contary, V.day had just passed. It was simple, and i've no grumbles bout it. Who says v.day have to be very fanciful? But for a moment, i was surprised yet shock for she stood at my doorstep with her big bag when she said meet at my house downstairs. Ahhh! (: Placed her bag at my house and we headed out for a movie - Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Wanted to surprise her with the tickets as she thought we couldn't get the tickets due to the credit card for online booking. I didn't know debit card also can get throught at first. I myself was also over the moon when the card number was accepted (: No surprise in the end as i was forced to say out before meeting her ):
Ha. I guessed i pissed her off a little when i refused to tell her why i asked her to come over so early. Collected the tickets and off for lunch. After movie, did a little shopping at PS then dinner at fav place - Fish and Co at Glasshouse (still craving for it though) (: Short walk to orchard and headed home (:
Sum it up - Simple meals, simple activities, simple gifts and time was still well spent. It's been quite some time since we 2 have the time to ourselves too. Ahh! It's a pity we didn't take any photos ):
Last night, on the street, most couples were holding bouquet of flowers and perhaps gifts. And yea, i was only holding onto my lover's hand/arm. Haha. Baby asked if i want flowers too, I turned it down. Why? Cos i wanna be a little special! Haha! Of cos not. Well, who says gifts and flowers must be given only on v.day? I received bouquet of flower and gifts on any other days too (: And i am blessed as baby treated me well all these while we are together. I was telling myself, what's the point of receiving gifts and treated well by boyf/gf when on other days, shit always happens?
Oh well. Enough of grumbles. I wish the time will just stop at last night ):
P/S: Sorry for being so demanding and wilful at times.
P/P/S: Im contended for i've watched the 2 movies i wanted to watch ((:
`I wanna lie in your arms, again <3
Labels: Baby Turtle, myself