Weekends were spent working at PS Starhub. Saw a couple of familiar faces over there. Work was pretty slacked compared to baby's. PS M1 is really a boring place compared to mine, though i met a pest there. Moreover, i am working with promoters i know, so it was pretty fun. Oh yea, the parents finally got a new fax machine cum printer.
And monday came. Accompanied baby down town to do a little shopping. It was awesome! Simple yet sweet. Haha! After shopping, we were basically walking aimlessly down towards somerset. I kept complaining i was hungry. Haha! Nothing surprising i think. We dropped by the dessert cum noodles store for a little bite. Almond paste! My favourite! Though that store don't sell fantastic almond paste, but still, i will continue to patronise it ((: Left and bus-ed home (:
Today, spent the whole day at home. Felt rather productive as i completed a couple of tasks (: I did the laundry, cooked dinner, changed my bedsheet, connected the mio box that D passed me the other day and backed up the desktop stuffs. Ready for formatting.
Yes, I drove 3 nights ago to D's and G's place to collect something. Still haven't really gotten over, still feeling shaky bout driving. But glad that i made it home in one piece. And baby, thanks for accompanying me.
So much for a whole chunk of rubbish. Gonna turn in soon and i'm meeting baby later on!! Whooohooo! ((:
P/S: I'm craving for Mac Hotcakes ):
P/P/S: Essential LG management sucks! I don't like!!!! >:/
P/P/P/S: I AM SO EXCITED I PASSED ALL MY MODULES!! IT'S A MIRACLE!! WHOOHOOO!!
`Thinking Of You