Actually i am quite lazy to go bout the whole process of me meeting up with the girls. Haha! Aiya! I bet all of you surely meet up with long-time-no-see friends too right! So ya la. More or less is bout the same la. Haha! Maybe shall post a few photos to show off my friends' face. Hahaha! Sound so wrong.
Girl A(tingyin), B(Sumin) and C(Jiaen). Make your choice! If you include me, that will be D! Hahaha! Vote for me!!! Some more
CUTER ones below to help in your choices!! HAHAHAHA!
Hahaha! Okay! So outta my mind -.- But well. Last one to sum it up (:
Right. So today went out to get my
SEXY swim wear with baby! Hahaha! Ignore that word - sexy, i was just trying to bullshit. I am so ready to play badminton later on! But errr. I think i will have to crawl out of bed. I am suppose to be sleeping now. AHHH! Holiday just kinda screwed up my body clock. Night becomes day, day becomes night. RAHHHH! -.-
Went out with the cliques last friday evening for dinner and caught the Role Models. Damn Hilarious like WTH!! Hahahaha! Not too bad (: 3.5 popcorns! Shall present Girl E(Saman) and F(Janice) with the movie tickets! Hahahaha!
Oh ya! Did you know! I was lucky enough to crack 1 egg with 2 yolks for 2 consecutive nights! My friend told me good things come in pair. So let me assume that good luck is on the way to me!! Wahahaha!
Lastly, shall end off with my PRETTY face just to let you all know i am fine! ((: Take care folks!
.jpg)
P/S: Did i mention i nearly lose my iphone when i was out with the girls?! OMG! SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME! Alright! Bye! ((:
`Good things come in pairs ((:
Labels: Baby Turtle, myself, Poly mates, Sec Sch Mates