Blurrp! I just came back not long ago from supper with my dad, uncle james and bro. Haha! We went Bukit Merah just to have YONG TAU FOO! Omg! We queued for 45mins just for that! And the queue wasn't very long, but still, we waited for 45mins! *faints* I was so hungry back then. But now, *touch tummy*, hehe! I am full! It was nice and cheap too! Dad says it only open after 12am?
Before going for supper, went to Uncle Kong's spa at clarke. Dad was telling me bout pump room, lunar and bla bla. OMG! I walked past there ah! I smell the club, i feel like partying again. Wahahaha! Next week maybe! Where are my khakis! Hehehe!
Anyhow! Awww! I had this surprise from doreen and her boyf! Hahaha! Although i was retarded at my reaction. Hahaha! Was suppose to meet doreen at 2pm and plan was to picnic at marina barrage. But i was so tired and having this headache, i decided to meet her later. She didn't tell me her boyf, Jerome was coming along ok!
Reached esplanade around 4+ with doreen waiting for me opposite my fav shop, Max Brenner Chocolate Bar. It had this very long queue today, and it kinda wow-ed me. Haha. Cos i thought not many people will be willing to spend on costly chocolates. I was still telling her, 'waa! today the queue so long. Anyway, where are we going?'. Without saying anything, she picked up her stuffs and walked straight into the chocolate bar. I was stunned and went, 'HUH? Where're you going?'.
Ignoring my question, all i did was followed her. OMG! There her boyf was sitting at a corner. Double huh! I was thinking how come he was there too! So we ordered our stuffs and chatted a bit. The drinks came followed by a souffle. The next souffle came with a big candle. Retard-ily, i was staring at it without realising anything, when all of a sudden i asked, how come there's a candle! Then they confessed, it was my advance birthday celebration. Hahahaha! Sillys! Thanks sis! And jerome! Hahaha!
.JPG)
With my birthday souffle. Hahaha! Like some passport photo. Hahaha!
.JPG)
My favourite souffle that i've been talking bout. It is awesome! And the drink(oval cup) in the background, with the candle is called Suckaos. It's very very nice too! Both my favourite! And doreen knows all bout it! Wheeeeeeetssss! Hahaha! Sorry for screwing up your initate plan. Hahaha! But thanks sis!! ILOVEYOU!!
After which, we went outside for photo-taking before going back to grandma's place. Hahaha! Jerome just refused to let both of us take proper photos till we have to threaten not to let him have chicken soup tonight. Then only he let us took photos peacefully. Haha!
Labels: Family, myself