Goshhhh! I am feeling so tired! I just got home from uncle james's office like half an hour ago? I was supposed to just get the documents from him downstairs. Then all of a sudden, he said 'ahh! go office for a while. Forgot to bring...' then released foot brake, changed gear and went off. I was stunned but went 'orh'. So with my key and nothing else, i went with him. I was feeling sleepy while waiting for him to settle his calculations. Hmm.
As usual, he asked me to take over the wheel =/ I was feeling so tired and hope that he won't ask me to, but still... Right, so i drove. I don't like to drive on wet roads especially at night. Feel so insecured =/ Home sweet home, bathed and here i am.
Since midnight before i went out with uncle james, I've been feeling very very hungry! I am craving for oyster egg(orh lua)!!! Look at that! With the a bit sour but superb chilli...!!!
*stares and swallow saliava* 
I feel like having hokkien mee too! Omg!! Look at that! Imagine you squeeze the lime, mixed them and bring one spoonful into your mouth! AHHHH!! I'm really famished now!!! )): To surpress my craving, i popped one chocolate into my mouth. Sigh! Hungry~
Anyway, we went excursion yesterday for NE. Visited the Singapore Discovery Center and Army museum. SDC was so super boring! I only enjoyed the videos there. Army museum was so much better. But most of all, i enjoyed the company! Hahaha! The go-everywhere-also-noisy group of people. Hahaha! But unfortunately, zhili was on MC and didn't join us. Nvm, next week! Hehe!
Sigh, for now, i'm still hungry and i need to get up by 8am!!! )):
`Footprints in the sand
Labels: myself, Poly mates