Right, today i am so tired from all the laughing! Hahaha! Actually, it started from yesterday. As you all know, i don't have the habit of sleeping early. So by thursday, half the energy was drained out. Despite so, i didn't sleep in class the whole day ok! And my lesson ended at 8.30pm on thursday. Utilised the energy on project and lessons. Haha! So proud of it. But friday came, and i... hahaha! Nvm =X
Went to school to have breakfast before heading out with HBB, LHH, WLL! Hahaha! Nice initials! LOL! Wanted to donate blood, but have to wait for 1hour. So WLL and i decided not to go for it. Had Ya Kun Kaya Toast and walked around penisular plaza to look for adriel's guitar stuffs.
Headed over to MS and did a little shopping while the guys waited for us. Oh man! A lot of things caught my eyes at puma! )): But i must control! )): We played arcade while waiting for the movie time to come. It was very very fun! I was practically screaming inside cos it was very exciting! Hahaha!
We caught 17Again this afternoon. The show was hilarious and awesome! Really! Zac Efron and Matthew Perry are gorgeous!! They are such a turn on man! Hahaha! Blue eyes with ash brown hair! Haha!


After the movie, we parted with the 2 guys as they have something on. HBB(haha) and i continued our shopping and had dinner before leaving. We both bought a top. Haha! Happy little girls we are!
I enjoyed hanging out with the cliques. Be it 10, 7, 4 or 2, there's still laughter everywhere. I don't know how we do it. But even left with HBB and i, we were still laughing bout everything. Hahaha!
Airport on sunday to pick ET! Hahaha! Don't ask me where's his bicycle. Cos I DON'T KNOW! I only know, this time round, ET decided to take a plane back home instead. Hahaha! ET with my many many presents! Wheets! LOL!
Ok. I am so tired from the laughing and school. I need to replenish lots and lots of sleep! Shall do the invoices and quotations for my dad first. Goodnight earthlings!
`It's the 8th today..
Labels: Friends, myself, Poly mates