*Blurrp* I am still full from the sakae buffet just now. Haha! Oh ya, did i mention my appetite is getting better ((: Yea. It's a good sign. Haha! But i don't wanna be fat again ): Esp with ET back with so many different kinds of chocolates from germany! OMG! Im bound to put on weight soon!! And the moment he came back, we went for buffet! -.-
I think i've got the most presents from him! Right, ET? Hahaha! This name really sounds very alien! LOL! Let's see what he've got for me ((:

The rose(lolipop) is actually edible. But it will be such a waste to go into my tummy. I don't eat nice looking stuffs, if you know that. Haha! I will put there and appreicate it for very long. The perfume, he said is not on sales in singapore. So if i run out of it ... )): It smells really nice! Good choice ET! ((: The box of rocher is a mixture of a few flavours. Will try and let you know. Haha!

Nice-looking box with neatly tied up ribbons. Guess what's inside? Not many guys can tie ribbons. Even i also don't know how to tie this -.- Haha. Remarkable ET! One more box! Wheets! But still, i will occassionally go Daiso and look at boxes. Haha!


Lol! I just randomly say see any cute stuffs, get them back for me. And i mentioned bout plasters. He really went to the supermarket(i think) there and got it for me. Hahaha! *faints* I'm gonna put it aside again. Haha! That's me. Cute and nice stuffs, be it edible anot, i will keep for as long as i can. Haha!

Chocolate with the a crystal squrriel on top. Put the whole thing into the fridge? So funny. Haha! Ok. Maybe it's hard to figure it's a squrriel here. Oh well.
That's my gifts. Wahahahaa! Yea, back to weekends. It was so happening till i am very tired. Haha! More of family events last weekends. Sat, as you know. I mentioned in the previous post. And sunday, was mother's day. Had dinner with both side of the families. And it was fun and heart-warming during both dinner.
Though it's a sunday, i wasn't given time to sleep in properly. One moment doreen called to wake me up, next moment, my mom kept talking to me(she said mother's day, and she likes me the most. so must talk to me -.-) . Slept for a while more, i've got no choice but to wake up just in case i'm late.
Bathed and drove to pick doreen and jerome at grand's place. After that to the airport to pick ET. Crazy ass! They were more anxious to see ET more than me -.- Siaos one! Haha! Rushed back for dinner in time.
Drove to yishun to have dinner with mom's side family. Great time talking over dinner. Especially my closest cousin! He's serving NS soon. Haha! Drove again to meet the other side of the family. I saw doreen again! Haha! We were talking and laughing non stop the whole time. LOL!
Then it's another cycle of school week. The stress level is increasing due to the upcoming quizzes and project deadlines. Gotta chiong!! Oh well. But it beats being bored and nothing to do (: Alright, gotta sleep earlier tonight. Temperature taking tmr =/ Surely will be late for class again -.- Goodnight!
P/S: I wanna sleep longer!!! )):
`AUDI COUPE~! AUDI COUPE~!!
*BANG!!* Where's my specs?! Hahaha!
(That person knows it himself! Hahahaha!)