
// Taken after comm skills presentation last Friday (:
I accompanied my mom to the woman's clinic today. When i walked in with my mom, those woman inside gave a weird look as if i am the one coming to the doctor. And my mom was very cool when she walked in. To them, i am either
pregnant or i am going to
check if I'm pregnant AND waa! My mother looks supportive with my pregnancy. Yea! Those kinda weird thoughts popping all over their head i can see -.- I immediately turned to my mom and said "you pregnant ah?". She laughed.
The scenario was just so awkward -.- DO I LOOK LIKE I'M PREGNANT?! -.-
Anyhow. I had a great time shopping with aunt Judy and ken. It's been don't know how many donkey years since we last shop together. When we were young, only the 2 women shop, ken and me would wait at a corner complaining bored. Now 3 of us shop, while ken waited on his own. Hahaha! Uncle treated us to sakae dinner! Great! Yum yum! It's been a long time since both family get together. I miss those times. And to think, ken is serving NS soon! =/ As usual, ken is still giving in to me for everything. Hahaha!
Oh well, some debris was found floating on the Atlantic suspected to be of the missing Air France jet. If proven so, it will be the worst aviation disaster ever since 2001 . The chances of finding survivor(s) is close to zero, or maybe it's zero.
Sigh! What is the world coming to? Animals kill humans, humans kill humans, humans kill animals. Every few days, you get one bad news from the world. Terrorism, animals hunting, natural disasters, now? Plane crash. Even komodo dragons who live peacefully with human are starting to attack them in the Indonesia national park and Canada's governor-general gutting a seal carcass, eating a piece of its heart -
RAW(she commented it tasted like sashimi!WTF!)! The recent Mumbai attack and white tiger mauling zoo-keeper in New Zealand. Swine flu, Sars, Sichuan Earthquake and more. Every living spices seems to trust each other much lesser in this modern days.
Humans live in fears. Seems like the world is coming to an end anytime. If only human can be less complicated and be kinder. I seriously ponder how will the world and I be like 50 years from now.. .. ..
p/s: the workload these few days is conquering all my brain cells.
p/p/s: i know im random. but i love my red camera cos it is
RED! =D
Labels: Family, myself