Coding haven't been my forte for the past 2 years plus. And worst thing is i can't seems to make do without it every semesters. I could have done better if i paid attention and put in effort in my studies. Well, too late for regrets now. Everyone wish that they can turn back time, but apprently it's not the case.
I feel that i've slow down my team's progess in the project tremendously and i feel ike killng myself. Every piece of code seems so alien-tic to me! Compared to my team mates, i feel so slow and dumb. To be honest, i'm afraid of coding so much that i've been avoiding it. I scared when i start coding, the bugs will be unleashed and start crashing my proj! So much that i wish that all i need to do is documentation. Sigh, it's so depressing and stressful having to be the slow one.
I am sorry, team mates...
Labels: myself, School