With so many people concern, how will i not recover fast ((: Thanks everyone!! Much loves!
Ahhh!! Dumb dumb blogger! It doesn't allow me to upload any images at all. I just wanna show off what my honey put on her msn nick )): Anyway, she says, '
RHOWENACHIA! get well soon please (: '. Wheeeeetssss! I am getting well so as to go on an ice-cream date with her next week! Hooraysss!!
Oh yea. I've been 'quarrantined' at home for 3 days. I haven't been going out. It isn't a bad thing afterall (:
Ahh! I've been doing unrelevant and random things for the past hours despite deadlines to meet! Kill me pls! ): And i am feeling tired already ):
P/S: huiling! cheer up (:
P/P/S: Arisa, sorry. Suppose to meet ya. But next week okay! I promise, your hawker foods! Hahaha! ((:
P/P/P/S: My blog's melody is beautiful, i love it! It's called Viva La Vida meets Love song Jon Schmidt btw.
` simplest thing can just make someone's day ((:
Labels: Friends, myself