I have been feeling pretty much peaceful lately. Except a handful of hiccups along the way, but still, it was all bearable and i got over eventually. That's a good thing (: Might be the people i am hanging out with lately. Lawrence always tell me, "always angry, will age faster". So whenever i think of this, i will try to simmer down.
@#$%^&*! I am having some kinda mental block now. There's actually a lot for me to say, but somehow, i am filtering them off. Right, to sum it up what i wanna say is positive mindset plays a very important part. I've been reading this book called The Secret. It's a very awesome book i should say.
Somehow, i feel this entry is not quite making sense. There doesn't seems to be a flow in it =/ What am i thinking bout, i wonder. Never mind. I think i will just call it a day. Goodnight.
P/S: Eric was sharing this with me. 'What happened now is the decision you made in the past. And what happened in the future is the decision you're making now'. So have i made the right decision? Sometimes, i just don't understand myself. In any way, my mind is in a whirl now ):

`You gain something, but you lose something too.
Labels: myself