What a bad but yet funny day to start with! I don't know if i should laugh or be angry at it. I just can't keep laughing bout it though. Right, so i am doing my fyp from this week till 11weeks later. It will end on 20th november and then off for attachment till next year feb? Yes, no holidays from now till next year feb! Booos!! ):
This morning, i was already running late for school and the thing is! I need to login into the system 8.30am on the dot! Before liang zhi can login for me, an ah neh teacher came. No, i wasn't trying to emphasis on his race, but his doings! Okay see, here was how it went.
Saman and i panicking cos we were running late and rushing to the lab. When we reached, the ah neh stared at us as we rushed in. I wasn't here yesterday, so i don't know where to login and stuffs. I tried to login via the NYP portal, but i can't find the link! Good game! Saman gave me the direct URL to login, but somehow, ADDRESS CANNOT BE FOUND! Waaa! I was already like ants on the hot pot alr! Panicking like mad while the ah neh teacher briefing us bout the conduct/behaviour in the lab.
Suddenly, the ah neh came and moved away my keyboard while he continued his briefing -.- I shifted back and continue trying to login. Then the ah neh saw! He switched off my monitor and shifted my keyboard away again! -.- Horrible i tell you! In the end, i logged in 8mins late -.- But i find the whole thing is kinda funny. Hahaha!
Anyway, fypj is so boring. Seriously, my lab is so quiet till the extent like everyone is listening to our convo. Saman and i ended up whispering to each other instead of talking normally. So idiotic! Hahaha!
Okay, be back for more :D See ya next time!

I am trying to analyse the whole situation well before making a decision. I can give advises to others but not myself. Emotions, feelings, temper is one of the toughest thing i can ever control. Difficult but not impossible like i said. Naive, i feel so sometimes. Just too trusting maybe. But fortunate enough, i've got a buddy who is guiding and giving me the advises i need. Thanks buddy! Not forgetting those friends who were there for me as well :D
`Do onto others, if you want others to do onto you.
Labels: myself, School