Oh gosh! The start of this week was super busy! My day just goes all the way from 7am all the way till now. Nope, haven't really rest yet. I so wanna just crash on the bed and sleep without bathing =p But sadly, i can't )):
What am i so busy with? With work! Haha. Though it's tiring, but i pretty much enjoyed it. Cos it is very enriching and interesting. Last sunday, went rochor tau huay for supper with 3 other promoters. Work these are great cos i made many new friends (: At least time pass a bit faster with nice people around :D
Monday, skipped school for the actionscript conference held at One Marina Boulevard. It's a 2 days event. This event is an eye opener for me seriously. Learning to do some social networking from the people there and my mentor, Shaun who is also my boss. We left early for TCC, coffee session! Talked a bit and i headed home to change and put my stuffs.
Bathed and went out to meet vallence. Had dinner and did a bit of shopping. Of cos, talking a lot! Left wheelock at 11plus? So co-incidentally i bumped into honey when i alighted the train at amk! Hahaha! So we headed to S11, sat down and updated each other a bit. Will be meeting her on friday! :D Hahaha!
Right, I am still not done with stuffs )): I wanna cry already! Cos im very tired and sleepy )): Yet, i cannot head to bed yet. Got a number of things to do )): Alright, back to my stuffs. See ya folks! ):
P/S: Opportunities don't always come knocking on the door. When it does, seize it! It's just the beginning. I am thankful i am given the opportunities and with the help of my 'mentors'; friends.
P/P/S: I just wanna snuggle under my blanket and rest my drained out body ): There's a lacking element but oh well ):
`I can't differentiate what is or what's not in this anymore.
Labels: myself, Work