I have never dislike going school so much in my poly years. Not because of the people but because of how i spend my time in school. It's like a total waste of time. Okay, maybe that's the first 3 weeks. The daily routine is rush to sch, sign in, breakfast, surf net, lunch, surf net and go home. It's like so meaningless for me everyday =/ And no choice, from next week onwards i gotta go school already.
What have i been doing when i didn't go school? Well, working. I am holding 2 jobs now. Apart from promoting LG phones, I am doing marketing for my friend, so have to attend conferences and network with people. It's rather an eye opener experience for me, seriously. Cos i am actually dealing with SEA level group of people. Nervous yet excited. Haha!
3 days ago, celebrated granny's birthday at Keppel Club restaurant. I had 3 wasabi prawns. Mind you, it's 3 only! And it sent me scratching up and down my body. I am already allergy to prawns and can only eat 1 or 2. But it was so tempting that i ate 3! Tadah! That's it -.- There comes the rashes!
Actually, i don't think granny is really happy. All thanks to the uncles. On any other days, they always make my granny tear cos they always have conflicts. So old already, still so immature! And my third uncle's(the one in red straps top) 2nd wife(i don't even acknowledge her -.- ), very talkative. Only know how to talk and talk. I will never forget how she looked down on me cos i am studying poly. Being a teacher herself, her english is HORRIBLE!
Anyway, i just got back from JB with uncle james and marcus not long ago. I love the foods at JB! I so wanna go back for those delicious foods again! :D Yum yum! And i love the way uncle james drove. Reckless, fast but safe. Hahahaha!
Work tomorrow again at the same place. And after that, i am going for the F1 event! Wheeeeeetsssss!! Hahaha! And oh yeah! Edmund got me some canadian goodies back! :D Thank youuuuuuu!! ((:
Yeah! More maple syrup to go with my waffle! :D
Right, met up with the half the cliques last night. We had dinner at Wheelock's Big O before heading over to ION food court to have our desserts. We had much laughters and it's been quite some time since we last met. The foods were good too (:
Alright, gotta prepare for bed. I gonna be so dead later on. Okie! More updates soon! Toodles! :D
P/S: Dearest Sis, please cheer up! I am always here for you spiritually. Though i cannot be there for you physically, but you know i am just a phone call away. Doreen, be strong :D I love you girl!
Labels: Family, Friends, myself, Poly mates