Hmm, overslept this morning and was so late for work ): Thought dad could give me a lift but no, he was going seng kang. So forget it. Gave darling a morning call and quickly prepared to leave for work.
I noticed the people at Tanah Merah platform for the past 2 weeks. People wearing formal wears early in the morning around 8.45am. People not only wear formal wear carrying handbags/laptops/ backpacks, but also people dressing casually and also pulling luagges at as early as 9.30am. At that moment, i was extremely tempted to go overseas! I was drooling over the thoughts of taking a plane from the airport, flying to other countries and enjoy! And I was so jealous over those people who are pulling luagges! Bleah! >:/ I also wanna go!!
And adding onto it, guess what? Around my workplace area, you can see airplanes flying close to the ground cos it's landing at Changi Airport. Even if i were to have lunch at level 4 pantry, i can also see them flying from a distance and closing up to me! Oh man! Is there a reason why am i placed at this area for attachment? I guess it's to spur me to work harder and earn moeny for enjoyment right? Or maybe it's a reminder to me not to forget my goals =/

Looking back, the last time i took a plane was in August with doreen to KL. Oh well! Rhowena Chia! FOCUS! Work harder and keep the money rolling in. Don't become poor and also work for enjoyment! I need to constantly remind myself. HONG KONG, MACAU, THAILAND, AUSTRALIA AND MANY MORE! First stop, hong kong and macau in late march 2010!
Oh yes, finally today is the last day of the week. Phew! But there's still another day to endure through tomorrow before the official rest on sunday ): Sigh!
IMY )):
`Everything happens for a reason!
Labels: HZ, myself