I've officially joined the HTC family. Have been wanting to get touch pro 2 since months back. Yeah! Just nice my dad's line is eligible for upgrading and is changing to the highest plan. Called Singtel and got a $200 voucher from them, hence the phone only cost $48!! *grins* Headed down to bugis Hello shop last night with dad to do the recontract. Oh ya, the staff from call center had provided a good service. He actually called me back to inform me, amk hub got no more stock and advised me to go down bugis instead. A pity i didn't get his name, if not i will compliment him (:
So many people is carrying iPhone 3Gs these days. Everywhere i go, i will definitely see one near me. So annoying that i've decided to make touch pro 2 my main phone. But will still keep iPhone for entertainment purposes so i can listen to my ipod as well as play games with darling when we chill out at coffee house! Hahaha!
Sigh, darling is working this weekends! Boos! Lesser time spent this week ): Haven't seen him last night too it will be very late if we meet. Bahhh! I should stop whinning!
Right, i still have things to be done in the office. But i am feeling so lethargic today till I don't feel like doing anything ): So sleepy! *Yawns*
`I Do (Cherish) - 98 Degrees
Labels: HZ, myself