Knowing that I haven't been in a good mood lately, darling tried means and ways to cheer me up. It has been a long time since i visited one of my favourite eating place - Marche, and in order to make me happy, darling decided to bring me there for dinner. I guess it's almost 5months of not visiting that place, and the last time was with huiling.
Before going for dinner, we did a little shopping at vivo while waiting for his bro to come too. Bought a couple of things from Daiso and we went to the pet shop next door to take a look. I was so mesmerized by those puppies! Esp the Beagles! But too bad, HDB can't keep them ): Darling did mention getting me a dog for birthday, but i doubt my mom will allow it. Sigh ):
This is a Begale! So adorable! However, it's not HDB-approved ):
Right, So his bro came and we headed over to Marche. It was their virgin visit there, and they were damn funny! The 2 brothers are always full of nonsenses. Haha.
Mushrooms, Mini Cabbage, Potatoe and Egg Plants. Though doesn't look very appealing, but it tasted great! I always order the mushroom whenever I go there.
Half Dozen of yummy juicy oysters! With tobasco and the lemon, OMG! It's heavenly! Somehow, I miss the time back in Aussie when oysters are so much cheaper than sg! And uncle Robin bought dozens of it from the super market! *slurps!*
One portion of seafood rice in a pan - Mine (: Of cos, the prawns I gave it to darling.

Ordered one of the grilled salmon fillet. This is good! A pity, they don't have my favourite calmari yesterday ): Left one mouth of salmon cos they ate it before I took any photos of it!
Ended the sumptous dinner with a terrific dessert. I called it the Baileys dessert. I don't know what's the name of it, will take note of it the next time (: And indeed, this dessert cheered me up a little (:
After dinner, we went to sing ktv! Had a great time singing! Buddy came along too (: Reached home at 3am. Oh ya! Reminder to those going vivo partyworld, please do not underestimate the air-con there! It can seriously make you shiver hard while you sing! So better bring a thicker jacket to keep yourself warm!
A promise to darling, I will cheer up soon! In any case, how can i not cheer up when darling spent a bomb and did everything to make me happy yesterday! ♥
`Never gonna be alone, this moment on!
Labels: HZ, myself