It was darling's off day last friday!! ((: Overjoyed yet at the same time, not really. Overjoyed as it was darling's off day, and thus we can spend the whole day together! ((: Not really happy cos I had nightmare involving darling this morning )): It was so real that I woke up in shock, asking myself if that really happened. Luckily darling was still the same when he called, then only I was convinced it was just a dream! But it kinda spoilt my mood already ):
Something else was annoying me too and darling knows bout it. Despite having barely 3hours rest the previous day, darling went from his workplace to Chinatown specially to get my favourite egg tarts to cheer me up! Yes, how sweet! *feeling very much loved!* It was a surprise! ((: He told me he was leaving shop and would pick me at my house after he buy his thing. TADAH!
Information of the shop (:
The crispy 'skin' with the soft-pudding like filling in the center! It's really good i tell you!!
Thinking back, darling also brought me to have this egg tarts and some other pastries before we were together. It was a sunday. Hehe!
Anyway, will be back to update more. As for now, I am going to bed. Nights (:
Labels: HZ, myself