// Another week is passing by..
Went out with Sumin last Saturday, supposingly to do her portfolio and my website building stuffs at CoffeeBean. But we ended up not doing anything! LOL! Instead, we catch up with our lives lately and camwhore and eat! Hahaha!
My many many Bean Bucks!
Fascinated with a lot of coffee bean vouchers! Haha!
Banana Chocolate with Tiramisu cake!
Our dinner - Chicken Bolognese
Before going home, she insisted to make full use of the mirror in the toilet. LOL!
On tuesday night, darling randomly asked if wanna go Sin Ming to prawn. I always find it a waste of money since dad always bring me out to fish. And often I will always end up playing the prawns which are meant to be use as fish bait. Another reason is also because I CANNOT EAT PRAWNS! -,- But well, we both had a lot of fun while prawning! ((: Caught 11prawns within 2hours :D Credits to darling and me! Hehe!
Darling starting the fire, while I BBQ the prawns :D
Almost cooked!! *waiting patiently*
Tadah! Yummy! I had a medium and a small one. Heh heh!
Saw something different? LOL!
Yes! The prawn is smoking! *breathe in, breathe out*
Have been going a lot of interviews lately. Went one with Sumin yesterday at IMM and the company provides very good benefits. We are hoping that we can get into the company together. So every morning we can go work, every evening off work, break time go for lunch together. Hahaha! Wish us luck! I really hope to get into that company! Heh heh!
After that, went bugis to shop with doreen. Thanks to doreen, i bought 2 dresses! -.- Haha. Then waited for darling to come over pick me after his work.
Ok, i know it's random. But i love the light color of the speedometer on darling's bike. Cos it's....
RED!! MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE COLOR! ((:
Labels: HZ, myself, Sec Sch Mates