When I don't have a job, I complaint I am bored. Now that I've got a job, i feel like going out to play and slack it through. How contradicting can life gets ? If only working hours is 4days week instead of 5. Always feel that weekends are so short. But what to do except to wait for friday to arrive again? =/
Perhaps, I am still not very used to the working life yet or perhaps I am too free during work. Reporting to work at 9am, knocked off at 6pm. Monday to Friday, then weekends.Waiting for the payday every month. The cycle repeats every day, every week, every month, every year. This is so boring but it's also the fate of a typical employee.
Every morning to work, i always see students carrying laptops and textbooks, sometimes even studying lecture notes on the train. Kinda miss those days when i always take a train or walk to nyp. Those days with classmates having fun during break time in the canteen, sleeping during lecture side by side, mugging for exams last min and rushing for project at each other's house.
Seems like yesterday, I am still working part time on weekends ( 7months ago).
Seems like yesterday, I just got together with darling. (6months ago).
Seems like yesterday, I just celebrated Christmas (more than 4months ago).
Seems like yesterday, I just got a job (3weeks ago).
Seems like yesterday, darling's grandma is still alive (1 week ago).
Seems like yesterday, I have been heading to darling's place to attend the wake everyday (less than a week ago).
The ups and downs in the past 1 year. The 2 most memorable things are actually the poly phase and the time with darling. In a blink of eye, the 10 of us started the life of our own with most of us working and the guys going to serve the nation soon. No more project discussions, no more making noise together and having meals, seeing each other 5days straight, no more 'arguing' over bubble tea and choosing of straw colors. No more of a lot of stuffs that we used to do.
In a few years time, all of us gonna embark on our career path, building our empire, getting married and setting up own families.
1 more day to the 6th month. How fast.. 6 months and more to come, going through things as a couple. Playing a part in each other's life, being each other's pillar of support. From stranger to being accepted by his family. Seems like a dream which I never thought it will happen to me. Despite quarrels at times, but everything is sweet. Darling has been doing a great job so far. Those down times when i needed him the most, he never leaves me. My bull temper that he's been putting up with....
Well, you see. The thing here is, time flies! =/ The changes that we undergo and experience over a period of time. Thinking back yours, don't you think so?
`Turning point of my life.
Labels: HZ, myself, School, Work