Haven't been updating lately, i know. Guess now i understand why people who are working don't update their blog often. We are always very tired at the end of the day when we reach home. Having to use PC/laptop the whole day in the office, make us don't feel like switching on our PC/laptop anymore when we reach home. Instead, i will end up watching tv. But most of the time, I will go home sleep. HAHAHA!
So what's up for the past 1 month? Well, just celebrated my 21st birthday. It was a great one i should say! I would really wish to thank those who helped me out, attended my birthday bash, the gifts and as well as the surprises! I really love you guys man! Hmm. Shall update more on my birthday the next time round.
Just came back from Bintan last weekend with the cliques. It was a super wild and awesome! Spending 3days together, planning our trip (time, activities, finances), having all the fun, making the most noise and etc etc! Looking forward to more of them in time to come. Took tons and tons of photos! Shall upload another time. Haha.
Caught a couple of movies with my darling boy lately. Shrek (Forever after) 3D 2 weeks ago, and Prince of Persia last night. Shrek was the best! 'Orgreeeeeee!'. So cute! Hahaha! The whole movie, i give 4.5popcorns/5.
Ok. Time to get back to work. Darling is taking his BTT now. Whooohooo! First step to take driving licence! I love my darling boy!! ❤
Labels: HZ, myself, Poly mates