Back to Singapore, back to reality. I hate that I've to end the fun and get back to the stressful work life like before.
Time really flies! ): I really miss that 1 week spent together with darling in overseas. The first thing i opened my eyes, i saw him. The last thing of those everyday, he would hugged me to sleep and say goodnight.
We did everything together. From planning our journey, to getting there. Calculating our expenditures to getting our things together, it feels like two has become one. No doubt, we do have our arguements at times. But that's a ulitmate test to our relationship -
'Despite disagreements, but we still hold hands'.
Apart from that, were all the fun we had during the trip. Went Macau, visited the famous
Ruins Of St Paul's,
Senado Square, the Venetian hotel and the casino. The architectures and the sceneries there are awesome too!
In Shenzhen, I saw the way he protected me from those 'potential bad people' and 'robbers'. With him around, i know, i will be safe. To sum it up, Shenzhen is a dangerous place.
The scary feeling only left when I set foot on Hong Kong. Went to The Peak, Wax Museum, Lautau Island to see Big Buddha, Temple Street and Woman Street. Magnificent sceneries in Hong Kong we watched together.
That 1 week, we went through it all together. Everything that had happened since the day he came into my life, i feel so unbelievable, so magical. Thanks darling, for contributing more beautiful moments to my memories each and everyday. I love you, and I really do..
P/S: Will update with photos next time as darling have yet to transfer to my hdd.
` The feeling of certainly.
Labels: HZ, myself