To speak the truth, I really cannot take it lying! I don't know how to expressed that kinda feeling or say out. I just feel like a ballon that is going to burst anytime! I am so god damn furious whenever i see the marking on my brother's face!
Though this is some childish thing, to me i feel. But fuck! If it involves violence, this is not something childish! This is something that i will definitely make the other pay for his/her action. This has never happen to me in my growing up process before. But even if it does, i will do everything to do myself justice! I am my parents' child, so is my brother. Who are you to even touch my brother?! I can never tolerate anyone who tried to hurt my brother!
Seriously, i think you, little bastard is tired of living. You have no idea who are you messing with! So now what, after whacking others, you have no balls to show your face again? And you have no idea what you made us went through today! When I get hold of your identity,you are dead! Really dead!
What goes round comes round! Karma will befall on you little bastard with tiny balls. And don't worry, I will track you down soon. I will make you pay for it. Just you wait and see!
`You can lose anything to anybody, but not your pride & diginity!
In hokkien: Su lang bo su sei!
Labels: Family, myself