I am trying to get through the
hardest stage in my past 21 years life.
To most, i am just plain selfish, ridiculous, rebellious and irresponsible.
They said i never put myself in others's shoes and always upsetting, disappointing, troubling them.
I am never a pride to most, because i don't want to be what they want me to be.
Honestly, I don't care how others or anyone look at me.
However, I am only a human. I have my thoughts, my feelings, my pride.
Anyone spare a thought for that? I just feel like a humilated dog, sometimes.
P/s: Thank you to those who are standing by me now, giving me support in one way or another. Thank you for the trust and the comfort. At least, i know i am being cared and loved by you.
`Words just cannot the express the overwhelming emotions i am feeling right now.
Labels: myself