As you all know, in a few hours time, a solar eclipse will soon gonna be happening. It's a rare phenomenon that happens every few hundred years. I am wondering if i can make it up in time to watch. Hahaha! But i highly doubt so. I'm still on the phone for goodness's sake! But i wanna watch! ):
Right. So in the indian society, they believe that some sort of violence will be going on in the world. In the chinese society, they believe something disastrous is gonna happen.
Well, i don't know if the world will be still be the same after 8plus 9 tmr. I don't know if i can still sit here blog, talk on the phone and chiong project till week 16. Hahaha! All i know is life goes on (: What say you?

This is my family :D
p/s: rahhhh! i wanna sleep now but i can't!!!!! )):
Labels: myself, Others