Went to watch How to train your Dragon 3D with darling yesterday. It was an awesome movie! Much better than Alice in the Wonderland 3D. The storyline, the actions, the humour in the show and everything else. It was splendid! 4 out of 5 popcorns! ((: Even darling also agreed! (: Go catch it if you have the time. Highly recommended by me! :D I so feel like watching again =/
Before the movie, we went to have our dinner at Orchard Central, Ootoya. Yea yea, went there again. But the fact is, that the foods served there are really delicious! Hence brought darling over to try. Actually we wanted to have waraku, but since Ootoya is a better choice so we went (: It was darling's treat! Heh heh!
Had my usual - Deep fried chicken with leek sauce and vegetables.
I really love the potatoe! It's very tasty! Wonder if they can teach me..
Tried the seaweed rice this round. Indeed! It tasted so much better than white rice.
Appetizer.
Recommended darling what daryl had the other day - Charboiled Steak.
It's really good! I tried myself too!
Despite having great foods in front of us, we had a great tough time during dinner as our nose kept running! Yeah, both of us fell sick ): Subsequently, both of us had fever when we got home. Or rather, the body aches already started when we finished our movie. But I really appreciated that in order to cheer me up, he still surprised me by bringing me over to sembawang park. He knows I like to listen to the sea whenever I am down.
Talking bout foods, my craving list are starting all over again.
I miss having this taiwanese food in Tampines Mall ):
This in Xin Wang - Mee Hoon in Papaya and corn soup.
This in RamenPlay at Somerset 313.
This in Bugis, Phin's Steakhouse.
Waffles with ice-cream in Gelare.
Ice-cream with the junks at Swensens!
J.CO's chocolate mint beverage..
Roasted duck with Sour Plum from Asian Kitchen.
Salad Youtiao from Asian Kitchen too!
Ipoh Hor Fun in Ipoh!! Oh man!! *drooling over it*
This dessert in Ipoh too!! Oh goshh!!
Ahhhhh! I am starting to feel extremely hungry!! )): Then now, I am craving for...
Egg Muffin with iced Milo from Macdonalds..
And also the breakfast set from South Canteen.
Oh mannnn!! This is so outrageous!! I need to stop looking at them all now. I need to head to bed, seriously!! But before I go, I was sorting out the photo folders on my laptop and I found this. Be prepare! Not for the weak hearts! Taken on somewhere near Halloween 3years ago...
Guess who is this? HAHAHAHAHA!!
The 'victim', please do not laugh at yourself! LOL!! It set me burst out laughing tooo!! 'Victim', do you want to reveal yourself? If you response do this, I know you're reading my blog! HAHAHAHA!
`It's a tough decision I gonna and have to make.
Labels: HZ, myself, Others